Monday 5 May 2014

The bigger picture


When I think about my life I can pin point many different specific moments that have led me to be who I am today. Last night I was reading the bible and this verse really stuck out to me. Sometimes I think we get too caught up in the moment that we forget to acknowledge the big picture. All of us want to strive to get from point a to point b, to become our ideal person. I know I have found myself stuck In between who I am and who I want to be because the details stop me from remembering what the big picture is. The big picture is the why, it's the reason you do what you do, and you are who you are. I really liked this verse because it reminded me that God has control of the details, and not only that but he will work things out in helping me become my ideal person. Even if you aren't religious we need to remember that life goes on, and details will work them self out. It's impossible to understand the full magnitude of a puzzle if you only have piece, so don't dwell on that piece. Allow the pieces of your life to form together into the masterpiece they were made to be. Your life is a masterpiece, don't let the individual pieces stop you from creating the bigger picture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment